Any rest
Hello again :)
I am writting little bit later but I really havent had any time left for things like that. I have had awesome 3 weeks already. I always was somewhere at the weekends. Actually last weekend i spent in Cairns. Lots of fun ...Crocodile farm was amazing place and I finally saw Harry Potter7 second part ...i liked it. Then I was shopping on the best place ever ...the shop where you can find things Roxy even for 7euros ..crazy. I bought lots of things and then i took part in Cairns festival. Thank you Sandy and Janne for the weekend. The weekend before i spent in butterfly sanctuary and Barron falls with my counsellor Mandy/thanks). Amazing day I took lots of photos. I have in my plans to attach some here next time. According to Australia I love it here. I am still persuaded thats the place where i wanna live. However, I miss my friends.
Jana
0 comments:
Post a Comment