Getting used to.
Dear diary
I feel really good after this amazing weekend with my friends. I am just wondering that I havent been at "australian home" any weekend yet. A busy life you know. This weekend I spent 15 minutes from my town at the farm where my friend Francesca from Italy lives . She had a birthday! 17... (the best year ever so far I think) Also that reminds me I am 18 in less than 2 months. Oh maaan, so old..."Poor Jana"...
Tomorrow is really hard and Exciting day cause from my Outdoor Education subject we are going to cave!..You know the stuff about pushing yourself through the holes in the caves with all the equipment. A bit scary especially when I am afraid of tinny room and climbing on the rock walls. Well I promised myself this year is not gonna be about stupid fear when I can try something that will give me experience for my life. Memories :). Anyway I will camp in the bush and during the day will be caving. Funny, three days without toilets, shower and sleeping in a tent. I hope I will take plenty photos for you guys ! Will be back on Wednesday.
Other thing I have to mention is I am going to change my family in a month cause my host family is going to Europe for a month. I am curious about the net family.
The last and pretty scary thing is PLENTY OF ASSESMENTS are waiting for me during next two weeks till the end of the term 3 and till holidays start. Do not want even to think about that. I had an test from HPE class how to play FIELD HOCKEY = never heard about the sport before and I had to know how to play. Insane. Pretty hard sport and doesnt even have connection with hockey at all.. (miss ice hockey). Well at least my classmates had fun when they saw me haha.
Oh about my free time i would like to say. No free time left. Ive got Zumba on Monday and Wednesday then on Thursday Netball, i will starts also swim at the mornings with my counsellor and weekends are pretty busy cause I am never at home. Always something is offered to do. And about my holidays I am gonna with my host family for few days to Port Douglas - heard that there is so beautiful and especially beaches and then to Townsville at the end of holidays. Really looking forward cuz Im gonna meet all the exchange students from my district! ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB HERE - I am going to WORK. (sounds funny)
Thats all for today. Lets study :-/
Laters.
3 comments:
Hľadáš si prácu ??? Ale veď to je zakázané počas pobytu, nie??
Mozem mat ale len par hodin po skole
dva tri dni v tyzdni
Post a Comment