3 months over
Yeasterday I just realized how fast time flows and its alredy been 3 months here in Australia. I thought it would go very slow but not. I have to tell that I have fallen in love with Australia. I have done so many things since I came. My life has been changed. I will never be the same Jana again. I has understood lots of things about life.
I have found so lovely people here, my new friends. Also this day is one of the last days of me being 17 years old girl. I was not really excited few months ago that I would be celebrating 18 here without my friends, but now I am sooo excited, I am happy to be 18 in Australia.
What I need to say you is my host family is the best one. I love them so much! My host mum and dad are so lovely and so nice to me. My sisters are the best! I ahave always wanted to have sisters like them. And my host brother.... Simply the best :) (dangerous driver haha). If I didnt have to I would leave them ! They all are the best :). I am really lucky person.
0 comments:
Post a Comment