All papers almost done!

So I am writing again with more news!

This week was and still is very tiring, all papers needed for visa have come to me and I have had som much work since Monday. I was chasing suitable airticket. Finally yeasterday I found one. I am leaving 27.7. so I have 2 weeks until my departure. I will arrive to Cairns 29.7.

Another news is I know my first host family. I have a host mother and 2 host sisters(14y,16y). I am really looking forward to meet them !

I am still working on my visa papers. But it should be fitted out on Monday! Keep your finger crossed please!

Lots of work and stress but I must get through that! Just little time and I will be sitting in the plane heading to Australia !

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Followers