Lets start at the beggining

At first I decided to provide my blog in English even though I am Slovak.

So Since today I start to write my blog. I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences.
          Lets start at the beggining. Last year 2010 in October I was suggested to go study abroad for one year and I was able to choose from several countries. I had 3 countries choosen but I hoped that Australia would be the one where I would go. I still remember the feeling- the best ever! when I got an email with my future host country - Australia. Now it is 4 months since the email came and still cant believe that I am going to Australia. Actually the real traveling fever filled me up 2 days ago when I got to know my place to stay.



It´s Atherton!
Atherton is a town in the north part of the state Queensland "The Sunshine state". This town is surrounded by the rainforest and it is a little over an hour from the Great Barrier Reef - corals and lots of ocean animals live there. I will go to Atherton state high school where go around 960 students. This part of Australia is known as tourism part.



I still do not know my host family and the departure from Slovakia but I am expected to departure at the end of July. I am really really looking forward to this coming year of changes and unexpected things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Followers