Good to know something before going there...
I had an idea to find out something about the place where I am going to.
The Atherton Tableland is beautiful part of Australia. Lots of things can be found there as volcanic lakes, waterfalls. Also many kinds of birds live there as Sarus Crane or Bush Stone Curlew. Usual kinds of animals as wallabies, tree-kangaroo etc.
I found out some special attractions as Curtain Fig Tree Mount Hypipamee Crater Lake Barrine ....

Then I found out something maybe terrible for you but amazing for me ! It can be found in the near rainforests.
Jungle Carpet PythonAtherton town is about over an hour from the Great Barrier Reef. The Great Barrier Reef is not a single reef, but features more than 2900 individual reefs and 900 islands.

When I am watching this beauty on the pictures ...it is unbelievable that I will probably see that by my own eyes !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment