Ready ! Thanks for your fingers crossed

Okay, now I am ready to go at least on the paper side ... On the mental side it is worse I am gonna miss all "my people" but I hope I can hadle that at least because I am woman :D!

I got visas yeasterday. My papers were very good filled I am so happy. Also thanks belong to my finnish friend Jaakko too, he helped me a lot. Thank you Jaakko!(Hope you read this!)

Another very important thing is I do not have any dress so I have to go to Košice and buy one. (Big problem:))
I bought one pretty bag for travelling in Vienna SCS shopping city( sooo big for small human as I am ) . I soo loved the city! Beautiful...

The worst thing from the visa journey is I have overcooled my right leg so I have pain in it now. I hope I will get over that until departure.

Greetings from Slovakia

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Followers